Back Issues - 006 - 012
Back Issues of 2 Bags of Sand, still available whilst stocks last
Issue 006, April 2021 - Conkie Special
- Articles include: a 7000 word interview with Matt Conkie, undiluted and unedited, Goose being Goose, an unnecessary flowchart, the next exciting part in the serialisation of Mike Koral's Shorts' noir thriller, and, of course, a former player wearing a fruit hat.
Issue 007, May 2021 - Upward Movement Special
- Articles include: a deeply unhelpful run-down of our new league-mates, a Choose-Your-Own Macron Cup Adventure, a teeny tiny segment of the Mugbreaker saga, a gentle reminder not to forgive and forget quite so easily, and, of course, a former player wearing a fruit hat. Well. With a twist.
Issue 008, September 2021 - Learning Curves
- Articles include: the Derwent Pencil Museum, addressing the elephant in the room, looking at our start at our new level, the weather in Lancaster gets a proper looking at, the origins of the Bicester myth is discovered, the Mugbreaker saga continues, and, of course, a former player in a fruit hat.
Issue 009, November 2021 - Oranje Crush
- Articles include: a ode to the HMS Away Form, a look at a classic game of snakes and ladders, the must-have toy of Christmas 2021, the closest thing you'll get to an acceptance speech from me, a guest submission from the SHAG fanzine of Wrexham, and, of course, a former player wearing a fruit hat.
Issue 010, January 2022 - MVB
- Articles include: a colossal interview with the club legend that is MVB, a mugbreaker that leaves things going into a last edition cliffhanger... and, of course, a former player wearing a fruit hat.
Issue 011, April 2022 - Springtime in Northwich
- Articles include: Phil Lea's statue, Earl Grapefruit, and we take a longer look at the rebirth of the team after a long, hard, cold winter stretch of bad form. We get involved with some academic work, the Mugbreaker Saga comes to a 'thrilling' conclusion, and, of course, a former player wearing a fruit hat!
Issue 012, October 2022
- Articles include: an interview with a four-legged friend, a sliding doors style investigation, something that rhymes with 'verger', and, to be honest, a whole host of nonsense involving the other two teams in Northwich. Also, a Liam Buckley songbook, because we couldn't decide, and, of course, a former player in a fruit hat.
Prices include free UK shipping.